NEW AGGRESSIVE MUTILATOR TAPE OUT NOW !

NEW AGGRESSIVE MUTILATOR TAPE OUT NOW !
Primitive black metal with healthy dose of punk. Limited to 125 copies on black cassette.

VONFROST Onlyanalogisreal

VONFROST Onlyanalogisreal
Blog dedicated vinyl and tape rips
MEDIAFIRE DELETED ALL OF MY FILES FROM THEIR SERVERS WITHOUT ANY WARNING.
90 % LINKS ARE DEAD. SOON I WILL SYSTEMATICALLY ADD NEW LINKS TO INACTIVE POSTS.
REPORTS YOUR REQUESTS FOR MAIL OR IN SHOUTBOX,
THIS REQUESTS WILL FIRST IN QUEQUE FOR REUPLOAD.
SORRY FOR COMPLICATIONS.

Plugin for Firefox for fine Mega working, no problem with downloads - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/meganz/

poniedziałek, 16 kwietnia 2012

Salem (Slovenia) - The Sleep of Reason (demo 1987)


Salem (Slovenia) - The Sleep of Reason (demo 1987)


THRASH METAL

Demo 1987
Self released


1. Cotton Mather's Nightmare

2. Vampirella

3. Shadows On The Willage

4. Sabazios

5. The Misfortuned Witch

6. Incubus (I Devour Your Children Souls)

7. The Power of Silence

8. Night Flight


SALEM

2 komentarze:

Hec_The_Wreck pisze...

Thanks so much for posting this,this one slipped by me in the trading days an absolute GEM been listening to this all week I love it!!

storz76 pisze...

...hey ...is it possible that you could re-upload this masterpiece of Slovenian thrash metal....I used to have it on tape and I kind of lost it....and I can't found the working link anywhere...so if you could post it again I would be so gratefull for it....