Strony

▼

wtorek, 15 października 2013

God (Brazil)

God
Death Metal from Brazil


Really obscure info about this band. Submitted by one of users to Metal Archieves and this is almost what I know. Someone from Brazil know anything else?

It's 3 tracks demo from '90s.

Metal Archives :

Download :

3 komentarze:

  1. Hi.

    Very good to see you have this material. We had 2 demos. one called with no name, only REH. and other called In Suffering. We also did another UNreleased, but I still have the record.
    Thnaks for share.

    Here some more:
    http://youtu.be/8p2Xsr4GwH0
    http://youtu.be/Mum_r6yUPPQ


    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi,
    Can You send me some informations about this band?
    Contact me on : Piotr@Metal-Archives.com

    Thanks!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Sorry my friend .I only saw your message now.
    I was the guitar / vocals. Few time ago I got some video and songs. I had nothing before.
    Some guys here from Brasil would like release a material that I have, in vynil. but lets see.

    How you meet the band? My e mail

    listas.arquivo@gmail.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń